Taleb delivers a groundbreaking look at the role played by the unexpected in life and history, and a fascinating examination of why we know less than we think we do and what to do about it.
- The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbabl...
- Deep Economy: The Wealth of Communities and the Du...
- Everybody Loves a Good Drought
- The universal laws of business success . . . no m...
- Small Is Beautiful
- Imagining India: Ideas For The New Century
- What is an outlier? "Outlier" is a scientific ter...
- ▼ February (8)