Yes… according to the teacher of Harvard University’s most popular and life-changing course. One out of every five Harvard students has lined up to hear Tal Ben-Shahar’s insightful and inspiring lectures on that ever-elusive state: Happiness. How? Grounded in the revolutionary “positive psychology” movement, Ben-Shahar ingeniously combines scientific studies, scholarly research, self-help advice, and spiritual enlightenment. He weaves them together into a set of principles that you can apply to your daily life. Once you open your heart and mind to Happier’s ideas, you will feel more fulfilled, more connected…and, yes, HAPPIER.
- The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbabl...
- Deep Economy: The Wealth of Communities and the Du...
- Everybody Loves a Good Drought
- The universal laws of business success . . . no m...
- Small Is Beautiful
- Imagining India: Ideas For The New Century
- What is an outlier? "Outlier" is a scientific ter...
- ▼ February (8)