In this thoroughly researched study of the poorest of the poor in India, we get to see how they manage, what sustains them, and the efforts, often ludicrous, to do something for them. The people who figure in this book tipify the lives and aspirations of a large section of the Indian society, and their stories present us with the true face of development.
- The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbabl...
- Deep Economy: The Wealth of Communities and the Du...
- Everybody Loves a Good Drought
- The universal laws of business success . . . no m...
- Small Is Beautiful
- Imagining India: Ideas For The New Century
- What is an outlier? "Outlier" is a scientific ter...
- ▼ February (8)